Please look at the list below to see if your concern qualifies for Telemedicine:
- Expectant Parents Virtual Meet and Greet
- Medication Follow Ups for College Students Only: ADD/ADHD/Depression/Anxiety
If your child is experiencing ear pain and is younger than 2yrs old, sore throat (specifically Strep Throat), severe abdominal pain, fever for more than 3 days, possible broken bone, or concussion then we will need to see them in the office.
Please call the Front Office at 770-751-6111 to book an appointment today.
Preparing for your visit using Doxy.me:
Step 1: You will need to sign the telemedicine consent form on the patient portal or If you do not have a portal account you may PRINT THE CONSENT FORM HERE and then send it to us electronically at [email protected] prior to your appointment.
Step 2: Weigh your child before your appointment.
Also consider these tips:
1. Check the heart rate/pulse
2. Write down all the medicines your child has been taking
3. Write down all your child’s symptoms
4. Write down any questions you have
Step 3: Click on the badge of the provider that you are going to see, 10 minutes before your appointment time. This will take you into our virtual waiting room and your provider will be with you shortly.