Expectant Parents Welcome – We LOVE Newborns!
Congratulations! This is an exciting time for you and your family and we would love to meet you.
There are so many decisions to make during this time; what color to paint the room, what clothes to buy, what diapers are best, what name to choose.
Choosing a pediatrician is one of the most important decisions you will make for your healthy baby. We make choosing your child’s doctor easy.
We would like to invite you to take a tour of our neighborhood office near you to introduce you to our practice.
Tours are FREE and offered twice a month. They’re always led by one of our pediatric physicians or experienced nurse practitioners. During your tour, we’ll cover frequently asked questions from expectant and new parents, details about our office, resources for new parents, and what to expect at the hospital.
We’ll also answer any questions you may have!
Fill out the form below or call us at 770-751-6111 to schedule your visit today.
Expectant Parent Tours are Cancelled until Further Notice.
We look forward to meeting you!!
Expectant Parent Tours are CANCELLED until further notice.
- 5:00pm, Tuesday, March 31 with Dr. Larue Penny
- 5:00pm, Thursday, April 16 with Dr. Michael Papciak
- 5:00pm, Thursday, April 30 with Kelley Shaw, CPNP
- 5:00pm, Wednesday, May 13 with Dr. Larue Penny
- 5:00pm, Thursday, May 28 with Dr. Elizabeth McKinnon
These links will allow you access to printable office forms. Note these forms should not be emailed back to the office. If you prefer, you can fax these to us at 770-772-6099, or bring them with you on your next visit."
- Patient Information Sheet - Attention New Patients - This form is now done in the office on one of our iPads. Please come in 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment so we can get your child in our system and keep them on time for their first appointment with us.
- Consultation Form
- Medical Record Release
- Vanderbilt ADHD ADD Parent Form
- Vanderbilt ADHD ADD Teacher Form
Use these links to find more information about topics listed:
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Diabetes
- Centers for Disease
- Children's Healthcare of
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity
- The Cord Blood
- Immunization Schedules from the
- US Dept of Health and Human Services
- Vaccine information from the CDC