Your Insurance Plans Accepted
If you are a member of one of the below plans or your insurance company contracts with one of these networks, we will file all paperwork and claims for you. If you are not a member of a participating plan or network, payment is due at the time of service. We will provide you with a bill suitable for filing directly with your insurance company.
We contract with the following insurance plans and networks:
A Valid ID Card is required:
We must have a valid ID card from your plan or we must be able to verify your coverage online with plans that offer that functionality. If you do not have an ID card at the time of service or we cannot verify your coverage on-line, we expect payment at the time of service. For more information, please see our Financial Policy.
These links will allow you access to printable office forms. Note these forms should not be emailed back to the office. If you prefer, you can fax these to us at 770-772-6099, or bring them with you on your next visit."
- Patient Information Sheet - Attention New Patients - This form is now done in the office on one of our iPads. Please come in 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment so we can get your child in our system and keep them on time for their first appointment with us.
- Consultation Form
- Medical Record Release
- Vanderbilt ADHD ADD Parent Form
- Vanderbilt ADHD ADD Teacher Form
Use these links to find more information about topics listed:
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Diabetes
- Centers for Disease
- Children's Healthcare of
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity
- The Cord Blood
- Immunization Schedules from the
- US Dept of Health and Human Services
- Vaccine information from the CDC