We follow the AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) recommendations for well care. We currently recommend the following schedule:
Click these links to view our Well visit recommendations at age:
- 1 month – Checklist
- 2 month – Checklist
- 4 month – Checklist
- 6 month – Checklist
- 9 month – Checklist
- 12 month – Checklist
- 15 month – Checklist
- 18 month – Checklist
Your child should have a follow up visit at 2 years, and yearly thereafter. Please call early to schedule your appointments.
Immunizing your child is a safe and effective way to prevent serious and life-threatening illnesses. Currently the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) in conjunction with the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends routine vaccination to prevent 17 different diseases. Some vaccines are administered in a series of doses in order to provide adequate protection against the disease. Our practice follows these recommended immunization schedules to provide the best possible protection for your child against these diseases. Timely immunization of your child promotes healthy, disease-free lives. View our Immunization Schedule.
Here is some more information on vaccines and immunizing your child:
- Schedule for 0-6 years old: (Coming Soon)
- Schedule for 7-18 years old: (Coming Soon)
- Vaccine safety: (Coming Soon)
- Current vaccine articles of interest: (Coming Soon)
These links will allow you access to printable office forms. Note these forms should not be emailed back to the office. If you prefer, you can fax these to us at 770-772-6099, or bring them with you on your next visit."
- Patient Information Sheet - Attention New Patients - This form is now done in the office on one of our iPads. Please come in 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment so we can get your child in our system and keep them on time for their first appointment with us.
- Consultation Form
- Medical Record Release
- Vanderbilt ADHD ADD Parent Form
- Vanderbilt ADHD ADD Teacher Form
Use these links to find more information about topics listed:
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Diabetes
- Centers for Disease
- Children's Healthcare of
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity
- The Cord Blood
- Immunization Schedules from the
- US Dept of Health and Human Services
- Vaccine information from the CDC