Top Ten Questions Asked By Parents:
We asked our staff to list the top ten most frequently asked questions by parents. Below is that list and links to answers from some of our most trusted resources. Please remember this is not to be considered as medical advice. If you have questions or concerns, you can always call our office to talk to a physician or nurse.
Should I be concerned about a Fever?
What should I do if my child is constipated?
Is Diarrhea a serious problem?
How can I eliminate Diaper Rash?
What can I do if my child has a cough?
What are ways to relieve a runny nose?
What are common Flu Symptoms?
How do I know if my child is eating the right foods?
Should I have a sore throat tested for Strep?
Are headaches a sign of a more serious problem?
These links will allow you access to printable office forms. Note these forms should not be emailed back to the office. If you prefer, you can fax these to us at 770-772-6099, or bring them with you on your next visit."
- Patient Information Sheet - Attention New Patients - This form is now done in the office on one of our iPads. Please come in 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment so we can get your child in our system and keep them on time for their first appointment with us.
- Consultation Form
- Medical Record Release
- Vanderbilt ADHD ADD Parent Form
- Vanderbilt ADHD ADD Teacher Form
Use these links to find more information about topics listed:
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Diabetes
- Centers for Disease
- Children's Healthcare of
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity
- The Cord Blood
- Immunization Schedules from the
- US Dept of Health and Human Services
- Vaccine information from the CDC