In most cases, we can provide same day sick visits. Call early for best selection of appointment times.
Here are the questions most frequently asked our nursing staff – View the top 10 Questions and links to answers from the experts. (Top 10 Questions)
Please remember- if it’s an emergency, call 911!
First Visit? Here’s what you should bring.
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician (Release Form)
- Your child’s insurance card
- A completed Patient Information Sheet (Patient Information Sheet)
Please review our Financial Policy prior to your visit; this will answer any questions you have if you are private pay or we cannot verify your insurance at the time of your visit.
These links will allow you access to printable office forms. Note these forms should not be emailed back to the office. If you prefer, you can fax these to us at 770-772-6099, or bring them with you on your next visit."
- Patient Information Sheet - Attention New Patients - This form is now done in the office on one of our iPads. Please come in 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment so we can get your child in our system and keep them on time for their first appointment with us.
- Consultation Form
- Medical Record Release
- Vanderbilt ADHD ADD Parent Form
- Vanderbilt ADHD ADD Teacher Form
Use these links to find more information about topics listed:
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Diabetes
- Centers for Disease
- Children's Healthcare of
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity
- The Cord Blood
- Immunization Schedules from the
- US Dept of Health and Human Services
- Vaccine information from the CDC